If you have your own (or a Merlin) Apple deal, Revelator can retrieve your daily trends from Apple and display them in your Daily Trends analytics dashboard. In order to do this, we need the following items:
- Your iTunes Vendor ID. Instructions:
- Log into iTunes Connect and click on Sales and Trends.
- Click on "Sales and Trends Reports" in the bottom left column.
- Click on your company name (in blue) in the central report area. Your Vendor ID is the number next to your company name.
- An iTunes Access Token and its expiration date. Instructions:
- Log into ITC and click Sales and Trends.
- From the left-hand side, click on "Sales and Trends Reports.
- In the upper-right corner, click on the tooltip next to About Reports.
- Click "Generate Reporter Token".
- Your iTunes Account Number. If you do not know this, then please email Support and include the 2 items above. We will retrieve your iTunes Account Number for you.
- Your Apple Music Analytics API key & Issuer ID. Instructions:
- Please note that ONLY the Apple account owner is able to do the following. It is NOT enough to be an Admin user in iTunes Connect. You need to be the account owner.
- Please follow the instructions provided here.
Once you have all the items above, please enter them in Account Settings > Integrations (or Services in the old dashboard) and email Support to have us confirm everything is set to go.