In order to request a Facebook or Instagram Verification badge for your artist page, you must be a direct Revelator client. If you are not a direct Revelator client, please contact your distributor or label.
Please note that Meta has strict requirements on who may apply for a Verification badge:
- The profiles must represent a well-known, highly searched-for person, brand, or entity.
- The submitted profiles should be authentic (represent a real person or entity), unique (only one account per person/business can be verified), and complete (must be a public figure, have a bio, a profile photo, and be active on the target Meta service when the application is submitted).
- All information submitted with your request must be truthful and reflect your own professional representation. Submitting a request using sponsored articles, false information, or charging a fee for verification or similar services is strictly prohibited.
- If your request is denied, please do not re-submit the request unless there is new information that is likely to have a direct impact on the decision that was made.
- The most important factor in page verification is the existence of public media coverage on the artist/label as an entity (sending links to other social media platforms might not be enough). These articles should not be opinion articles and must be from notable media outlets. Please note that there are no rules around the number of followers: a high number of social media followers does not guarantee that your Verification request will be granted.
- Another important factor is a visible/verifiable, professional connection between the artist and the company making the request. This helps Facebook make the link between their distribution partner (e.g. Revelator or their client) and the submitted profile's owner (e.g. the artist). It can be your company's website link on the artist's FB or IG page or any other kind of mention on the Bio or About section.
To have one of your Facebook or Instagram pages/accounts verified, please fill out the appropriate form indicated below. Please note that there is no guarantee that your request will be accepted by Meta — even if you are a Meta distribution partner.