You would want to create a royalty run if there were errors in the previous accounting period(s).
If there was a payment error in a previous accounting period, but it has not yet been corrected, the new royalty run will still have the errors. You must fix the errors before creating a new royalty run.
To get started with your royalty run, you must use at least one pre-existing report.
Click “Next” at the end of each section to continue.
Edit the basic information regarding the run in this section.
- Select the desired reporting period using the year and month drop-down menus.
- Create a name for the statement. The reporting period will be automatically attached to the name.
- Optionally add notes regarding this royalty run for yourself. Payees will not see what you enter here.
Confirm that this royalty run will be helpful for all parties involved in this section. Click the “Done” button on the right side if you have in fact confirmed the improvements listed in each section:
- Examine reports for the current viewing period and determine whether any require FX (foreign exchange) currency conversion, or have any other errors.
- Approve all reports you would like to include.
If you need to include previously processed reports in this run, you may add them here.
- Select the time period for the previously processed reports you would like to include.
- Select the reports you would like to include.
- Review & Save: Examine the royalty run information presented here and click “Approve” if it is all correct.
View all available payees and export a list of all or select payees as a CSV file.
- Overview: view all recent payments in either the graphs or scorecards.
- You can easily add a new transaction or payee.
- If you would like, you can export or import previous transactions with CSV files.:
- You can view all types of payments: paid, pending or failed.
- Payments are fully searchable within Revelator Pro and may be filtered by payment method and/or status.