If you need to whitelist a YouTube channel, please use this form.
Note that you must indicate only the channel ID from the URL (the part in blue below):
Note that all channel IDs begin with: UC
If your channel URL does not look like the link above but is a customized URL like this https://www.youtube.com/c/Revelator here is how to obtain the proper channel ID:
- Go to the channel's page on YouTube
- Right-click on an empty portion of the page and select "View page source" (different browser may call this slightly differently like "View source")
- This will open a new tab/page showing the HTML for the page
- On the HTML page search for: itemprop="channelId"
- This will find something like this:
- Copy the part that begins with UC up until the end (don't include the quote marks). For this example, the channel ID is: UC9StokH9MOa2Ns_-8HkrcXA
If you have multiple channels to whitelist, please enter each channel ID on a separate line. Make sure there are no spaces or other characters.